The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team, responsible for interfacing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of Project Manager (PM).
- Primarily responsible for co-ordination of activities / document flow / information flow across engineering / procurement / project management / finance functions of the company
- PROJECT SPECIFIC
- Perform administrative activities as requested by the project manager
- Assist the project manager and engineering manager in monitoring / tracking project activities and progress against the project baseline schedule to ensure smooth project execution (KPI)
- Compiling and analyzing data (mainly in Excel) related to the above coordination activities
- Assist the project manager with paperwork required for outward logistics such as Commercial Invoice, draft Packing list
- Work with the Project Manager in submitting invoices on time and assist in preparing / compiling supporting documents for invoices (KPI)
- Assist the PM / EM in preparing / updating the CSR and ESR respectively
- Maintain a proper filing system for all (non-engineering) project related documents (KPI)
- Work with the project manager and VP (Operations) to ensure that the project budget charter is approved on a timely manner for new purchase orders (KPI)
- OFFICE SPECIFIC
- Responsible to consolidate individual timesheet and prepare manhour reports showing actual hours charged to various projects and submit the same to Finance every month. (KPI)
- Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint as minimum)
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma holder with 1-2 years’ experience in above mentioned activities in similar industry
- Engineering qualifications in particular telecom engineering and the telecom industry experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Highly organized with good co-ordination and people skills
- Be able to multi-task work in a team with initiative
- Highly independent in coordinating tasks based activities
- Dynamic in communicating, handling and adopting to project changes
- Reporting to the project manager at the project level
- Reporting to the head of department for project controls and co-ordination at the office level
“Please forward the RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org