The Procurement Manager is required to assist and support the Head of Procurement Department and to co-ordinate and interface within department and other department to ensure work flows smoothly; Work closely with Logistics department to ensure smooth process of outward shipment; generate & issue PO and ensure follow-up payment with Finance Department.
- Provide expertise as required by the projects and proposal department’s requirements in preparing Telecom & Security solutions using cost effective and quality products as per end users technical requirements.
- Plan the procurement strategy for the awarded projects as well as on going bidding projects.
- Direct operations of the Procurement Department and oversee task given to the respective departments heads.
- Oversees day to day activities and monitor operations of the Procurement department.
- Monitor and control the Negotiations done by the department heads for the best margins as well as better credit terms and timely delivery of goods.
- Authorize to approve Purchase Orders to suppliers.
- Plan and manage the procurement department for the timely delivery of integrated systems that meets customers’ requirement and full satisfaction after conducting FAT.
- Expand the Company’s approved vendors database and sourcing of new technology products worldwide that are applicable in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Qualification and experience:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Have at least 8 years of related experience in procurement functions
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese as to liaise with associates clients
Please forward the RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org